Thursday, September 22, 2011

will you be now... without me ?


I answered u 2 accompany me through rough nights like this...
I'm doing my work, u watched tv
playing games, and watched dvd,
I'm here, u there...
sharing thoughts,
plotting crakiness,
above laughs and cries,
would be enough for me.
Why you have loved,
with stupidity I echoed,
Why u wanted us 2 be together,
bad time for me to be clever,
Why u wanted 2 make it happen,
follow ur games for being insane,
we've both smart and u knew it from the start,
still we're not smart enough,
to keep somethin we beautifully have,
I'm stupid one for letting u gone
what's the point in the end we're still being alone,
they said this only happen becoz we're lonely,
I swear I loved you for whatever you'll be,
I love what's in ur eyes and brain,
with ur warmth and kindness I could through any vain,
these words means nothing without you,
this love ain't good unless just me and you,
you said you were lonely,
will you be now... without me ?

- aprl 20th, 2010 2:53am : humble room with headache and wondering -

No comments: