Thursday, September 22, 2011

for the sake of humanity : a true story


there was a stupid woman who's naive enough acted for her lover
the man was dying and he said : 'don't let me die'
so the woman took care of him not becoz she loved him, she wasn't loving him that much. she thought :'for the sake of humanity' that she has very pure heart.
three years later the man healed, living normal life, even get fat
alas, he cheated on her, the woman was working so hard, meanwhile the man,was playing with another woman behind her back.
the woman got hurted, so they broke up.
three months later, the man asked her to come back in one condition : if the woman accept him, then he would dumped the girl he cheated with.
my my.. the woman was very mad. her sacrifices and all she did for his good, is just like some ashes for him.
so she said :'I will never marry you even u're the last man walking on earth'

five years later, the woman met a man, who said 'I love you' to her everyday. she just smile coz she really knew her feelings. the man said : 'don't let me die'
she just smile and walked away. she doesn't care if the man dies, she had no responsibility for the man, even if she loved him, that's something that a man shouldn't say to get sympathy.

so this time the woman said 'for the sake of humanity' I've failed myself 5 years ago, by helping the wrong people. this time I help the one I know right, myself.

u can never know how people will change and don't depend yourself on someone else coz u might failed him or her, and she would think that the world have failed her or him, it doesn't give the reason why, but when this kind of things happen to one's life over and over, the one will turn into someone selfish. and if this happened to all people around the world, u can imagine how this world would be.

'the world may have failed u, it doesn't give the reason why...'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmboX6ncqjM

No comments: