Monday, September 26, 2011

A call for pray



'vie,...vie,..vie..', a comforting voice is calling me, like deja vu, I know because I remember he used to call me that when I fallen asleep at his tiny room. I still remember the sunlight that forced to get in into that tiny room. The kind of the light that forced itself to light the darkness in one man's heart. Eventhough it's tiny, I don't know how it become big and turn a one man's life into a much better and greater one in only 4 years. Maybe it's the light of movement like I always said, move! act! anything if you get stucked, don't just stay there. there's no use, the answer won't come when it's not yet the time to come. again... it's futile eventhough you're seeking the whole time to the end of the world, it's not something that you'll always get just like picking your nose. make a move! anything! there the universe will giving you the answer of your restlessness...

I can't get up because it's just me when I asleep, my body's too weak and I can't open my eyes or I just don't want. and then I feel the tip of sponge cake is like touching my lips, soft, tender, a bit wet.. wait, wet ?! no cake is wet unless it's pudding. even the more stranger thing is happening, that wet cake is twisting my lower lips, now more like two pair of slices of pudding forming the pukis cake but with wet sensation. Hmm.. what are these ?.. it taste sweet but not like sugar, warm and cold at the same time. Cold from the wet, and warm from the solid thing. I keep questioning but I can't move my body nor opening my eyes. But I still feel safe I don't know why. I'm not me at this moment. I used to get up quickly even when the people is just passing in front of my door. I have the sense of security guard so sorry. What is happening why I feel safe ?!

More to it, now I feel another texture, more thick with small dots, and more wet like licking my lower lips. I can't breath because of them, so I open my mouth to breath... there I can breath now... thank God, hey... why is that thick thing with texture of small dots is entering my mouth, now taking my tongue. well I'm a french kisser so I just press gently on that (must be tongue) ok I need to see this, what is these thing. Why am I (like) being kissed. Who dare to kiss me while I'm asleep (but strangely I feel safe and I like even love this one) So I open my eyes to see who's this guy (if not a girl)...

there I see a pair of a little bit open eyes. the eyes very closed with the eyebrows... nice.. eyes of my type. very close to the eyebrows, manly and aware. smart with that firm eyebrows. between them it lead to big nose.... wow.. like I seeing Jacob's eyes from the twilight movie... wait... JACOB ?! mekra ?! so I open wide my eyes and I see his bunny eyes shut, a little bit opened. enjoying what the wet lower part of his face is doing.his full lips and a bit tongue. (now I know why I feel safe that I sense his comforting aura) ok, I love this but I also surprised so I get up suddenly, and there I am in my room alone...

lol, stupid me, how should I put this, surprised, a bit angry, happy, confuse, and many emotions that I can't say, I would say speechless and I feel so fool still while touching my lips with my right hand... lol, felt so real, so I just laugh... how fool I am... I look at my wristwatch (which I still wear, because I was so exhausted last night talking with desi and mekra until the late of night along with the emotion burden how should I tell desi to take care of her ownself not going out at night)

owh it's ten to 5 am... just look at the bright side (mine and sheldon's-from the big bang theory- magic words when we're see ironic thing happens, the thing that 'half-full glass' person will do)... it's a call for pray...

I turn on my cell and not long ago certain sms came, it's desi... 'I'm home' she said at 11pm... thank God. sleep always the better medicine for any restlessness.. well then I can add sujud sukur to that then... so I get up, walking to the door and answer to... a call for pray...

references on mekra:
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=123575823871

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=123586663871

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=127006573871

No comments: