Saturday, January 17, 2009

the Simple Way To Add Google AdSense To Your Blog

Refer to my previous writings "how to make Google Adsense on your blog for Rookie" after you receiving the welcome e-mail from Google AdSense
go to your 'Layout' blog settings
'add a gadget'
click the 'AdSense'
if you are not ready for something 'deep' then leave it that way.
you need to change the publisher ID with your own ID, so
click the 'switch to different Publisher ID'
You'll be asking for the 'Adsense E-mail', fill it with your gmail account, 'postal code', the number you entered when you do the register at the google adsense account, 'last 5 digits of your phone number', fill it like what you did at the google adsense register.
Hit the 'sign in' button,
Hit the 'save' button, if you are succeeded, you'll be viewing your ads like what I had at the left of my page, the area with the tag 'Ads By Google' on it, although I had my settings with the 160x600 Vertical Wide Banner.
VOILA! as simple as that.

a simple click at my ads and don't forget to fill the 'let me know about you' form. Remember I have a surprise for you, wait for my next writings.

No comments: