Saturday, January 17, 2009

Simple Way To Build Traffic For Your Blog

The surprise is... after you succeeded add the Google Adsense on your blog, you'll be wondering how to attract lots of surfer visiting your blog, in order to get the more credits for your payment from the Google AdSense.

There are two ways for a rookie like me ( thank you for the sensitivity, pasqual )using the blogger way or using my way :D

Using the blogger way by adding 'Cbox' like what I have labelled 'Let Me Know About You', it's the white blue box under my AdSense at the left, includes the name of all the surfer who had visited my blog. Just move your pointer to their name, click, then you'll be sent to their blogs and webs, leave a comment and your blog address, then surf to other name at there, this believe to be the good way to preserve the existence of our blog, the white hat, I believe :D

How to add the 'Cbox' to your blog, simply click the 'Get Cbox' at my white blue Cbox, follow the instruction and copy the code as you had done when you copy the adsense code.

Open your 'Layout' blog,
'Add a gadget' as usual,
add the 'HTML/Javascript' then paste the code at the content box, don't forget to fill the title form, like me, I tag 'let me know about you', don't forget to save your settings, and you can start by leave a comment on my Cbox.


Wanna do it my way ?! I call it traffic builder, definitely fair, you click some, then they'll sent some surfer to your site.

Register at this site , register your in english blog, while you waiting for your blog to be approved by them, you have to make some clicks so that you have some credits for them to sent surfer to your blog. When they approved your blog, Voila! you have some traffic, don't forget to keep making some click at this site.

as usual, a simple click at my ads would be meaningful for me... thank you :) And don't forget to read my How To Make Money with your PC Online

2 comments:

admin said...

Vina,
jika kita menggunakan shoutmix atau cbox ataupun yg lainnya secara jujur, maka betul kita dapat traffic.
tapi ada 'celah' yang bisa dimanfaatkan oleh blogger baik itu shoutmix maupun cbox, untuk balas shout kita tanpa masuk ke blog kita. dari jalan belakang.

coba baca artikel saya : http://budiawan-hutasoit.blogspot.com/2009/01/kenapa-saya-mengganti-shoutmix-ke-cbox.html

emang itulah kelemahan kalo kita menggunakan yg free..

oya..boleh saran..kolom komennya ditambahkan utk id-nya yg URL/Name ya..krn orang akan senang utk dapatkan backlink via komen.
bisa di baca di sini http://budiawan-hutasoit.blogspot.com/2008/12/komen-dengan-nameurl.html

walah2..koq saya kayak ngeblog jadinya disini..hehe..

maap ya vin

tiyo avianto said...

judulnya hampir sama dengan postingQ beberapa bulan yang lalu nih..hihihihi......kebetulan kali ya...