Saturday, April 5, 2014

a letter for beloved arny


9 December 2012 at 11:30
it's my belief, my faith.
my religion is my faith,
it's the thing that makes me still alive until now.
families and friends come and go.
even my own family hurt me.
I am alone now.
I am strong because I have only my faith and my God, and that's who I am.
my sister forbid me to see my mother.
you know, my mother that you know.
my mother forbid me from seeing my exs, that's why I'm alone now
I have no family, no friend, I am alone, left only my belief, my faith and my God.
you have different life.
you have your family and friends always be there for you.
I am not forcing my belief on you.
You are who you are and I am who I am.
I'm one package with my God and belief.
if you separate me from my God and belief, what do I have left?
You?
one thing that I learnt to be strong is that never relies hope on human.
coz human may disappoint me.
like you did long time ago.
how you hurt me, though I actually knew you were also struggling with your own feelings.
I forgive you.
I recover, because I believe in me, myself and my belief.
do you know how it feels when you don't have money,
when you can't eat for 3 days,
what left you can do is only pray?
that's what I do.
and where do you think all of those money and food come
although they come from different people, different friends, different family.
it's because I have only one faith.
and that faith is telling everybody to give what I need.
that faith and that belief is the God,
the universe itself.
that's why I respect IT(god/universe/whatever) by accepting the rules,
the moslem rules, doing good and not doing sins.
I am one package with my belief and religion,
take me or leave me, like you always do.
I love you always and forever,
but my love for you was not strong enough to keep me alive,
to make other people give me food or money.
can you guarantee? if I love you I will never be hungry or thirsty?
you can't didn't, you?
because you're not God and the universe itself.
If I marry you, I want it because of God,
which means you have to be moslem.
so that everything will be fine under God's will,
so that we can have good future together.
but then again, I don't have will over my own God,
so I can't guarantee anything for you that we'll have good life.
at least I've tried.
if you're not a moslem,
then let it be me loving you forever
without future together.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/vina-ariestharini/a-letter-for-beloved-arny/220811001386341

No comments: