Wednesday, January 14, 2009

a love letter

bonjour monsieur le cont,





since the day I’ve met you


I kept thinking aboout love,


what love is?


Some old men says that,


love is patient’


love is kind,


love is to trust,


love is to hope,


love is to listen,


love is to share,


love is to care,


love is sweet,


love is forever.





But when we get hurted


love become something violent,


and causing riots,


those happened when..


love is sacrifice


and sometimes


love is shit





because of those kinds of love,


love become more beautiful


when we sacrifice our selves


for the one we loved





with you I hope


I can find the true meaning of love


when I’ve found you…


soon…








dedicated to


my future soulmate


that I can only dream ‘bout him


at this time


wish I’ll found him soon…



-PANDORA BOX 2000-

No comments: