Saturday, April 5, 2014

trauma



3 December 2012 at 01:30
blaming me for being independent... 
(you were the one who created the indie-me)

feeling lonely because I don't need you..
(whose fault was that)

loving other weak children beside my sister and I
(which made you hurt in the end)

complaining I have no time because I'm working online
(who actually challenged me for making money online?!)

complaining because I had boyfriends
(who actually complained about me being alone?!)

now your daughter complained about me was having boyfriends
(now why am I still single?!,
it's because your mom never respect my boyfriends(that your mother regret,
because they all are awesome now),stupid!

now why am I keep being single?!
it's because I don't want to be with men that your mother didn't like,stupid!

now you think I'm an egoist?!
why would an egoist thought about her mother's feeling above her own happiness, stupid?!)

if you said that I'm a bitch,
then you're cowardly stupid,

I don't ask for back-ups like you do,
I don't hang up phone just because of being scared like you do,
instead, you text rude...
I don't actually get mad like you do,
(it was your mom who told me to,
when you were being hypocrite accepting your father's mistress,
hurting your mother's feeling too)

I don't complain over money you spent like you do,
I don't forbid you to see mom like you do,
(so don't tell me I'm the one who cut our relationship,
it's actually what you do)
and I don't let your mother yelled by our father like you do,
stupid!

though I'm a bitch (you said)
at least I'm not that stupid,
like you being a hypocrite.

so what do you want exactly, mother and daughter???

https://www.facebook.com/notes/vina-ariestharini/trauma/218530391614402

No comments: