Friday, August 28, 2009

ceceng surozul amal

4th page : july 2006

could not ever forgive myself if that knife cut your wrist,that night...

I could never breathed without your presence in this world

I could never force you for caring me,
if you do not care anymore about me,
cause a heart is free...

just live... and don't die... now
I sincerely let you be,
with your family,
with them who make you happy...

when you said you wanted to forget me
with the loyality to your excellency,
it is clear enough for me,
my time to go and left you be...

I would be happy enough
to breathe the same air
and I will always love you
keep your figure, your face,
your memories in my heart
cause I love you so much
my love of my life
my most dearest
my soulmate...

from http://www.facebook.com/note.php?saved&&suggest¬e_id=79831658871#/note.php?note_id=79831658871

No comments: