Saturday, August 29, 2009

satrio sukarno

A friend called Joe


hey joe

I was born on friday

you know I only love the days of friday

like I loved you

cause my lucky only come on friday

that’s when I met you

and there was a time

I was so lonely

I remember the time…

It wasn’t friday

your smile made me so happy

I slept on your shoulder every friday

hey joe

I still remembering you

cause you’ll always be my lovely one

even you’ll hate me then

I visited your old house in arcticland in the winter

I sat on your chair by the fire

crashed my head to remember

caught a deer to surrender

cause I saw you in the summer

but I wont see you in the next year

hey joe

now, where are you?

did you lock up?!

at the sacred place?

even you said

you always bring your yellow script

so that you can always gone home

to see me and you said

you dont want to be lock dope

in their chains of doubt

dedicated to

my friend joe…

who was born on Friday n died on Saturday

-PANDORA BOX,3110′97-


from http://junkthought.blog.friendster.com/?p=80



thk u 4 reading :)

No comments: