Friday, January 16, 2009

Culinary Heaven In Bandung









'Paris Van Java' an old called fashion city at Indonesia, Bandung, a lovely nice city in West Java, Indonesia. Was so called heavens for the architects, with her dutch colonial style houses. Also a heaven for the culinary lovers like me, who love to taste chinese and seafood.

My favorite place where I can have my best meals, my lovely time alone with a cup of strong cappucino and fine cigars, and put my junkthoughts away with the ashes I smoked. I even had my own favorite corner. I use to call it 'My Darkened Spot'

no love
no dignity…
no one but me…
can make myself completely

saying lovely to-my darkened spot-


where I spent lovely times at a nice restaurant called Cendana Seafood, located on Jl. Cendana No.6, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia. With its famous tens years experienced Chef Daceng and the right hand managing of Ceu Gina, comes the finest seafood you'll ever tasted. Punctual, contemporer yet sophisticated menus such as Smokey Crabs, Honey Sweet Grilled Lobsters, Red Sweet Sour Squids, Sweet Green Scallops, enormous kinds of seafishes, or even the unusual cutie taste of baby sharks are just fews of numerous delicious meals at Cendana Seafood. Mixed of cozy and warm places with mouthwatering yet delicious tasty seafood, makes an excellent way of dining finest seafood. For reservation, call (022)720-6529





No comments: