Wednesday, June 17, 2015

They Changed My Name


Mom had to change my name because grandpa’s wife doesn’t like the sounds of it. She thought that it sounds like the name of her turquoise “Jole”. But suspiciously, she told that the ones who don’t like the name were my Great Grandpa and my other grandpas. Mom actually smelled this suspicious thing, but she just got along with it coz she knew she would have to put me along with grandpa and his wife. Don’t worry, mom. I know what you felt, I always a little bit mischievous around her. I know how to take care of myself with my deadly smile over her, she will always easily melt. Afterall, mom, you’re the one who always whispers to me to always behave. How you always whisper…
I developed frameworks for your survival,
That’s what mothers do…
Be brave, be lovely, be the best, my dearest son.
 But I just can’t stand them, I got angry to her grandchildren easily. like you always say to me, mom. I do it with sincere smile. Muahahahah. I got cranky coz I was the one who picked the name, but mom had to change it. Grandpa and mom got a fight over my name. Mom got hurt and changed my name with heavy heart and some burden that she knew I was the one who picked that name…..???
Daceng-Dexter-Detbol-Dante-Dalelucky….
Mom wrote a story long before she met dad, so when she had to change my name, she couldn’t think of another name but starts with D. here’s the story…
11 LELAKI ITU ADALAH DIRIMU                                                                  by vina
I couldn’t believe my eyes when he stepped into my life that night. Dante was wet because of the rain. Can you imagine? A man that has the face of my 3rd former boyfriend was there on the front porch of my grandpa’s house. I remember Dante was tall, skinny, had very fair complexion with his slanted eyes that made him look like a Chinese. I was shocked of what Han Han was doing there in my campus. He supposed to be somewhere out there married and having kids or just died because of his activities in the search and rescue team. Han Han is 4 years older than me. Of course, I had that thought. And no way in this earth he would get into my campus as the new freshman. Han Han, my first love, my 3rd former boyfriend, my prince of complication…
MY SWEET PRINCE… MY RIDDLE
A CHALLENGE OF COMPLICATION…
MIXED WITH TERDERNESS
YET   IS DASHING… BUT ALSO IN A CHILDLIKE WAYS
MY ANGEL… MY ADORATION


And I believe I’ll find these annoyance qualifications in Dante as well, as I finally found out for the next one month. It was that fast, but hey I do live in fast pace, don’t I?!

Pikirku saat itu, hei cecunguk bau, apa yang kau lakukan diteras depan rumah eyangku. How come you even been here?! Then I flash back to two times of our meeting events. How in the earth Dante had found my Facebook account?! I was like, wow. Kill me now if it wasn’t the power of mind that human has. It’s impossible if I’m the one who found him, he wasn’t using his real name. And unfortunately I don’t even know his name. Shame on me. I had a crush on someone and I don’t even try to search for his name. Well, I was busy, money money and money for the sake of my step mom and my little sister of my little family. So there was no place for love, not even dating. I just glad I can help him with English and he was happy as well. But before it was the time when I had the feeling that… ni orang matre nye aujubilee. Tapi memang begitu seharusnya cowo kan. And I have the feeling that Dante is a hard worker by the time he called me about my final decision whether I want to be helped by Dante or his friend. This is a qualification that most of my friends don’t have. It’s the time when Dante had finally had my number.
No, I don’t want to talk about this friend of him that he looked like my 2nd ex that I hate. Small, ugly and proud. He definitely can’t be there. No, he is weak and he can’t handle even the small sighted look of my family. I know this by the time he asked to study English, but he refused right away when I gave him serious English materials unlike Dante who did the assignment right away. No, this guy can’t handle even seeing my family. The only thing that I like from his friend is that he gave me my current job. It’s the only thing that I like, and the only thing that I can’t forget. So obviously, I always have to be nice to this guy.
I’ve known already the great qualification from the shape of Dante’s face and the proportion of his body. Well, I’m sorry I studied at architectural engineering, of course I know about proportion and how adorable the beautiful creature can be. He’s a hard worker, an effective man, and a rich-to-be guy. He’s definitely my type.

No comments: