Wednesday, September 3, 2014

heartache

my heart hurt, heartache.. I dunno why. Just had my lunch and I felt so sleepy. I only ate batagor, not rice, because I believe rice makes me so so sleepy. I asked bapak, he said Dale is so sleepy just after he had lunch. Owh, ok then this is the biologist relation of a mother and her son. Ok, then I don't need to worry, also before I contacted Ibu, my step mom and my grandfather. Ibu replied, but grandpa, not yet. a little bit worried. If Dale sleepy, then his mom should take a cup of coffee, and that's what I'm going to do. Gosh, I still have elementary 4, Can Do 3 lesson plans and bunch of papers to be examined and report by the end of this week. Dunno if I can manage it, I surely have to. I think I'm just tired being the straight A teacher. Being the best at 2 places is quite exhausting eventually, hahaha.. I have to make it, I have Dale
well, I guess I'm just missing Dale... so much

No comments: