Saturday, August 23, 2014

a friend in loneliness

well, I've never been the man of many words,
and there's nothing I could say that you haven't heard,
but I'll sing you love songs till the day I die..
the way I'm feeling, I can't keep it inside,
I sing a sweet serenade whenever you feeling sad,
and a lullaby each night before you go to bed,
I'll sing that you.... are the love of my life,
the way I'm feeling, I can't keep it inside.

a verse from one of Ben's movies and guess what?!... he sang it! Now I've known why I suddenly become Ben's fan for the last couple days. Allah always has a way for me to make me feel accompanied, to make me feel I must go on in this life though with loneliness, then again I'm the Dale-functioning sociopath, aren't I?! so then I recorded his voice and put it as my company. Pathetic?! well, it's always better than being schizo like Dale's father has. The verse... is a friend in loneliness

next ----> Dale-functioning sociopath : A reason to live

No comments: