Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Dale-Functioning Sociopath:a Reason to Live

high functioning sociopath...,

I was wondering when the term came out from Benedict's lips. The shape of the lips that made me missing. Missing someone or else, or maybe I just miss my cute baby boy, Dalelucky. When I opened my Facebook account, there he was, said "I miss you, I love you since day 1", the unreachable lover that I've known for 4 years. He's on the other side of the world like 5 hours different far away, like 4 days of trip from my place to his. Svetoslav Arnaudov, the reason why I feel missing when I watch Cumberbatch. It's impossible if I long for someone that I've never known before like Cumberbatch. How I miss the clear of his transparent eyes. It turned out to be, I've missed Arny's clear green eyes.

I browsed through Arny's files and I've found how he has high cheek bones like Cumberbatch has. Then I made his face as my wallpaper background. Those eyes, lonely that long for something. Sad lonely eyes yet he has the perfection in his life unless the area of relationship, just like Arny, and just like me. Not, to mention, they both born in the same year.

There's always a reason why I accidentally stick to certain movie. How I've seen the loneliness, the unwanted child, the miseries, and else. Who would think that those slanted eyes-guys who are really fond of me would finally came in the form of Dale's father that finally disgusted me. In the end is just a clue for me, of how I have to understand my life. I've never been good in socializing with people, I always have my own world, whether it's in the games or in movies and series. I always look for free entertainment to watch or play. I never get home to miss someone's arms... strong muscle white arms with blue veins underneath (ever, had enough like thousands times, missing but just a little bit), coz it's always easy for me to find some, with no strings attached. Like Bond always says:"Single! Sorry, you're not my type" (I believe there's no coincidence why Cumberbatch will play the next Bond). It's not that I like to mess with someone's but they keep calling me. Having Dalelucky is the sign that I have to stop to do further. Take it, but use the brain, always. I never regret that the last time I didn't use my brain, that gorgeous creature came out of my womb. Cute, handsome, gorgeous, and lovable. Just hope he has great life, perfect for his health, his body's function, his brain, and everything. I hope for Dalelucky all the best things in the world. There's always reason why he lives and tries so hard to live since he was as big as 0,69cm tall until now.

since I've finally known that I'm a low level functioning sociopath,  after I've watched how Cumberbatch always firms the term. Yeah, now I am, I never think of anyone's feelings. I have my own world. My own world of making the better place, for my own purpose of the peace in my heart. My own purpose of having many good deeds as my savings in the after life. My own world of creating the best places for the ones I love. Those credibility, integrity, affection for my students, in the end is just for my afterlife savings and money of course. I can take both without having to do much effort, not as hard as being an architect. Get back from the death-alcoholic, tumor surgery-cigarettes, c-section surgery-giving birth are the efforts of ending my life. No, I have to live now that then I have my reason to live... is just Dalelucky, then I can say... I am a Dale-functioning sociopath.

next --> Mom's Life Story for Her Idol

No comments: