Saturday, October 1, 2016

Vina's Junkthoughts 5: The Last Man Standing, an opening

here's a dialog between a simple lovable man who's actually realizing what he had done wrong, regretting, and tries to make a mend to be a wise trustful one... with an old friend

He: working and preparing a life for Virgi is the only thing that's right in my life. I lost all, company, house, car, bikes, wife, friends.

An old friend: Why don't you make yourself pious, you'll get them back in no time.

He: that'd be a great idea. But not my ex-wife, she's difficult and she's already married.

An old friend: Well, there'll be another. You're young, not ugly, smart, most iimportant thing, she should be a new mom for Virgi. You know step dad... not always safe.

He: LOL, not ugly... oh, I thought that through. Virgi should be with me when she grows up. I'm the first man who has to be there for her.

An old man: That ! is a man! After all, you're the last man standing. You're getting better, while the others don't.

He: Well, I try my best

-adapted from Darkly Dreaming Dexter-

No comments: