Monday, June 15, 2015

I Picked My Own Name:An Opening


Vina's Junkthoughts 3: Diary of Dalelucky
So here I am,
with the gaze of wisdom
on my dark black eyes.
I, named Dalelucky.
Dalelucky Nugroho, 
Sang Lelaki dari keluarga Nugroho

-          I Picked My Own  Name       
I remember…. Dark,
Mom was asking if I wanted to pick my own name
She said: Jewellina?
I stayed in silence…(give me a break,mom! I’m a boy! Wait until you see the result of the USG tomorrow. I surely will show you my masculine thing!)
She asked: Jolelucky?
I kicked..
She asked again: Jewellina or Jolelucky?
How am I supposed to answer to the preference.mom?! silly you!
She said: one more time ya. Jolelucky?
I kicked… good you read my mind, mom!
She asked again: Jewellina?
I stayed in silence… that’s an ugly girl’s name, mom! Do you have to give me the same start-with-J name like my older half brother and sister?! Dad even doesn’t want to acknowledge me as his son, that stupid moron! Ms.Lina is a sick operational manager that always makes your works unfinished! She always bottle necked your works.mom! Give me a break! You’re too kind.mom! I swear I’d kick you hard to say that I don’t agree with that name. but that will give you wrong conclusion that you would think that I was a girl. No! I’m a boy! I surely will show you tomorrow at the USG result.  When the doctor put her USG detector on your stomach I will surely…definitely… show my dick! I have big dick, I’ll show you that. But it won’t be the dick like Dad who has the Dicky name in the middle of his name and that in the end he’s really a dick to finally leave both of us and you have to suffer because of him.arrgghh…
She repeated 3 times and I kicked everytime she asked Jolelucky. That was how I picked my own name.
She said: Jolelucky then, let’s see tomorrow on the USG result ya…
I can feel mom was smiling…. Wide… I’m glad…
The next morning when the doctor put USG detector on mom’s stomach…Voila! My penis was there in the screen. So I sing…

I have big dick and I cannot lie…

My dad is sick and he did deny…

next ----> They Changed My Name

No comments: