Monday, September 1, 2014

Flirting?! Ok, Connecting?! Hmmm...

Flirting, is easy..
Connecting, is a different story for me

I don't know if my face is that playful. One thing I know for sure, cute male shopkeepers always try to make me laughing or smiling, recently until yesterday. I don't recall any shopkeeper teased other customers like what they did to me. Am I that playful or I look that easy to smile as in being friendly?! From what I've known, I always get the attention of the cute guys in schools and college. I mean it, I do look like a geek or nerd, but I can always get the attention of popular and cool guys at schools and college since I was in primary school. It's that easy, but to make it last longer... hmm... it's a problem that I've never known to solve even until now. Then it is..  flirting is always easy for me, but to get connected, hmm... can you tell me, how? No wonder I got too many exs and not one of them including Dale's father stay with me. If you give the check list of how to be a good wife, I can give the checked lists on all of the requirements (from early waking up, breakfast up to dinner served, private health consultant, housekeeping and early dawn casual sex) except for being pretty. Well, not really, being pretty and graceful is easy. I have the talent since I was born. But to make me slim and have fair skin with thick make up, sorry. I choose to be decent better than have to fake the real me. I believe beauty and sexy can be achieved from within and brain. Brainy is the new sexy, isn't it?! 


Sherlock at episode of signs of three pictured the real me. How I can't get along with crowds (no wonder I hate clubbing), and that I used to sneak up when they all having good time. I always... feeling lonely in the crowd. I'm okay with that, maybe it's just the way I am. People easily get connected with me because I always try to be friendly and full of affection. It is me who don't easily get connected. Up until know, it's still a problem though I can survive being a teacher and straight A student. Small scholarship, now I have my own price for my work, how one company would like to buy me from my previous company. I made my own way in my life. I don't have degree, but I still have credibility and being reliable. I have to carry on, for the sake of my Dale

No comments: