Saturday, August 23, 2014

Cumberbatchakep

I never understand in my choices of men. Why are they always like... so high to reach. but most of them are tall, slender but muscular, has excellent characters, fond of dangerous sports or more like bad boys. Some of them are someone's (I can say someone's, not that I'm the one who started it, but them. Like it's always said: "a man has the right to start to love, but not to end it", so it's easy for me to end it when they stopped to have interest in me. It's always easy to live when you're being loved. I just can't be the fool who chases someone who doesn't take any interest in me), or lives in the other side of the world. The thing is, I always attracted to certain kind of things, the dangerous, am more like ...adventurous (like one of my exs said). Now I know why I always like the detective stories (ok, I sound like "the woman" -.-' ), the wise and old sexy of each vampire stories, and the lives or what's going on inside serial killer's head with high consciousness code like Dexter.
Here are some descriptions of the perfect man :

Benedict Timothy Carlton Cumberbatch was born and raised in London, England, UK. His parents, Timothy Carlton and Wanda Ventham, are both actors. He attended Brambletye School and Harrow School. Whilst at Harrow, he had an arts scholarship and painted large oil canvases. It's also where he began acting. After he finished school, he took a year off to teach English in a Tibetan monastery. On his return, he studied drama at Manchester University. He continued his training with a one-year course at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art. By the time he had completed his studies, he already had an agent.....

Fond of extreme sports like skydiving, hot-air ballooning, scuba diving, skiing and high-speed motorcycling....

for further reading...

and some delicious stills












No comments: