Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Can a Teacher Feel Hopeless?!

hopeless...
that's what I thought at times I teach at homeschooling. How come 6th grader can't even remember the sequence of ABC, even Dalelucky likes to watch the ABC song and he likes the A as the video says A..A.. Ant. This kid, he got all the notes about the lessons, how come he couldn't do the test. He said he used to study only in Sunday. Gosh... Really?!
I'm sure this kid will laugh when he sees my baby boy mocks him (sigh). to be honest... I'm hopeless. This kid didn't do any effort at all, yet he asked to graduate next year while there are around 2 level of grades that he needs to reach. Can a teacher feel hopeless?! I know I shouldn't, but what can I do when it seems like he's tired easily and he complains all the time. He talks about other students, and he's stuck in his own trauma. REALLY?! at his age I had already answer in diplomatic ways to save myself from the kidnapper (my aunt from my biologist mother who left me). 22 years distance, this kid should have developed far more clever than me. And yet his mind is still at the 3rd grader. Better get back to work and see things that I can do for the next students. a Teacher can never feel hopeless for she has other students to teach...  

No comments: