Saturday, August 23, 2014

alone is my protection

You think I'm suffering?!
You think I care if you already have someone?!
I don't, coz you don't deserve me,
I'm alone, on my own, that's my protection.
No one told you to disturb me, to destroy my life,
You came with promises, and then you broke them,
I had my own life that I don't need any disturbances,
I was working, teaching, and also studying in 2 places,
and then you came to disturb me with all your promises.
You ruin my life with all your promises, and when it went further,
you couldn't handle them.
You gave me other burdens, and then you ran away with big talk that you're a responsible man.
BULL SHIT!!! I had to overcome all the mess you've made in my life,
Now you see, I still stand on my own feet. With the responsibility that we should bear together.
I'm a mother, also a father now.
Like you see, I don't need you in my life (you should have think before you talk when you assumed that I want you back)
SORRY that's not going to happen (I'm using "be going to" in which I'm firmly sure), I'm the one who's pregnant, working, teaching, studying, and then you resigned without asking me and depended your life on me?! If you weren't such a pain in my ass, maybe I would consider it. You were useless for me, So I'm gladly kicked you out of my life.
Mind that in your rotten damaged brain that I don't need you.
You have to spend your money on our son because it's your responsibility, moron.
I'm a positive schizophrenia, but you're negative, which means I can live while you don't.
Happy living in a pathetic life that I'm sure karma will do you right.
I'm a Dale-functioning sociopath. I don't need people like you in my life

No comments: