Saturday, August 23, 2014

a gift of reading people:a skill that a teacher should have

how come my superior can't differentiate between normal kids and not?

The question popped out of my head. Really?! You can't see it? Isn't it obvious how a kid couldn't behave like normal people? How come my superior couldn't see it?! It can be seen from the way a kid interacts with others. Now I know why he can't choose a good employee based on one look like I do.But for the love of God, isn't it a skill that you need to have when you choose to be teacher?! How can you teach when you don't know the type of the learners of who your students are. No wonder he couldn't dig the potential of each worker. (I can, I'm a people's potential digger). Well, I'm a watcher. My silence is my weapon to know how people will behave. I meet many people, watch, and learn a lot from them. I'm a listener rather than talker. That's how I learn about everything. That's how I know how to use people (woops). But then again, I just have the gift of reading people. I thank Allah for that.

No comments: