Friday, April 4, 2014

WINDS FROM THE PAST

An empty of street  
No one I’ll see, I think 
How come He’s idle? 
I met my nightmare 
Got in the corner, he made me 
I’ve been forced to give my sweetest smile 
Our greetings like a rock 
For a while I got my heart hurt 
But what was surprised me 
He knew all about me  
Not clearly I heard whispers of owls  
JUNKTHOUGHT 02 – hal 35 

Like digging the graveyard 
I felt damned cold winds from the past 
While staring at the grey sky 
Reality kept hurting me 
With his cold and silence eyes 
His lips tried to warm me 
Don’t you lie to me?! 
And don’t pretend like you knew everything 
I can see it at the way you looking 
There’s no love for me

-PANDORA BOX,1997-  



+  +  +








NEXT 
Junkthought 3 : VINA BICARA CINTA 
JUNKTHOUGHT 02 – hal 36 

No comments: