Friday, April 4, 2014

why…drinkin vodka

strange… two days of deeply down n in the middle of
nowhere.. I found it’s difficult 2 close my eyes… I need 2
sleep!!!
 
 
JUNKTHOUGHT 02 – hal 18 
 
then… I did what I promised myself not to do it again… I
drunk… vodka this time… 

n it’s really strange… the next mornin… I feel sane
again… I got up early… take a fresh bath… doing my
room… then I ended up reading my theory.conspiracy… 

why… drinkin vodka… made me even more sane than
not drinkin it…

well… these maybe… the feel… not being loved…
drinkin…. smokin… having coffee.. lots of caffein….

why….???
A Human without Soul 
Myself speaking I have eyes, 
            But thou said I cannot see  
Myself speaking I have legs, 
            But thou said I cannot walk 
Myself speaking I have brain 
            But thou said I cannot think 
Myself speaking I have heart 
            But thou said I have no sense 
Myself speaking I have body 
            But thou said I have no soul 
Thou said I am cold 
Thou said I am cruel  
JUNKTHOUGHT 02 – hal 23 
 
Thou said I am evil 
Thou said I have no feeling 
Thou said I have no love 
But thou shall completely wrong 
            I am seeing 
            I am walking 
            I am thinking 
            I did loving 
            I did have feelings 
            I did living 
            I did knowing human being 
But love made me like this 
            Love made me cold, 
            So I am able to ignore thou  
            Love made me cruel 
            So I shall kill thou 
Stay out of my step!!! 
Do not disturb me, 
Shall thou really need I 
Coz I am a human without soul…

-PANDORA BOX 1703′99 by Vina-

No comments: