Saturday, April 5, 2014

when wisdom lies


2 September 2012 at 19:03
I enjoy my wrinkles and my dry skin in my early 30s,
I just hope I can enjoy more for growing old,
because I've seen the aging on a face and the life of a great man,
I tasted it was so delicious that it will become more tasty and luscious,
He was at peace then it wasn't anymore because there's me the missing piece,
He smiled and laughed often when my existence fulfil his core and life,
then he tired of love because I was the love that had already gone,
I may never stop loving him, but what's love when you can't even seen the face of the people you love,
staring deep into each other eyes, the connections will always needed to have bond.

the bond that acknowledged me why I always fall in love with the men of marriage seen in another man.
The peace, the wisdom, the steadiness that can always conquer my restlessness and burning fire.
I'd like to be seen as 'must be nice to be you, and how you grow so content...'(for the daughter of yours that calling me 'mother')
-because I don't have perfect mother role
and how I've seen that man's wrinkles which made me fell in love
-because I don't have perfect father role
if I could choose, I wanted to grow old with you... 

https://www.facebook.com/notes/vina-ariestharini/when-wisdom-lies/184483028352472

No comments: