Friday, April 4, 2014

I started a joke

I started to have a broken home things 
while others can sleep tight with their lovely family… 
I started to cry deeply 
while others havin their unforgettable 17th birthday
party… 
I started to have a job 
while others goes to college… 
I started to earn money
while others still getting from their parents…
I started to take care of mum and sis 
while others have their father to take care of them…
I started to get mum’s divorce done
while others having their serious relationship…
I started to go to college
while others having their first job done…
where is my life?!…
was it stolen?!…
by who?!…
so… all other me!!!…. let’s sing!!!
I started to cry…  

JUNKTHOUGHT 02 – hal 14 

which started the whole world laughing… sing it!!!
till I finally died…
which started the whole world living… sing it!!!
oh if I’d only seen… 
that the joke was on me… that the joke was on me…

- by Vina, 25 Dec 2007 -

No comments: