Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I cried before...

written on september 2nd 2008

I’ve cried before… yesterday noon… for no reason… then unfortunately this morning… I found my one n only sister’s package of her precious moments… guess what… I’m not in there… there are her friends as brothers n sisters… her mum.. ours of course… but I’m not there… I get used to this… the idea of having emotionally killed… but when she wrote ‘this is my mum… my hero’ but where is ‘my sister’ ?!… I cried in silence… don’t you know dear?!… I sacrificed myself to you?!… I had done everything to make you stay in purity.. stay in prosperity… eventhough I couldn’t gave you luxury… I don’t want to be called ‘hero’… but at least you know I’m exist… but never… you hate me already and always… as I said :

…punya saudara dari rahim berbeda,
yang tak pernah menganggapku ada…


I’ve cried before… as my bestfriend said…

‘hatilu tahu sebelum kesulitan itu datang… dan menangis duluan… tapi otaklu belum tau kenyataan… karna logika clueless ga bisa diperkirakan…’

I’ve cried before… loudly in my loneliness
I’ve cried after… in silence

-humble room, 0309′08, with heartache and sleepiness-

No comments: